Wednesday 18 April 2012

RTO Central Mum on Taximen issue??????


April 2, 2011

The Regional Transport Office,
Central Region,
Mumbai.

Sub: Permit No. 5524/C/94

Dear Sir,

I, Tanvir Ahmed Mohamed Usman would like to draw your attention that I am the owner of above mentioned permit No. 5524/C/94 and I had paid the renewal fee as per the resolution of STA, Government of Maharashtra vide receipt No. F No. 223254 / 4466/16K dated 30/03/2011.

I,  further request you to please not to endorse my permit on any vehicle of Mega Cabs Ltd. because they had taken my signature  on the blank agreement and I am going to revoke the so-called permit lease agreement undated 2009.

Please take my request on record and confirm.

I am also forwarding the same letter to Mega Cabs for their ready reference.

Thanking you,

Yours  faithfully,



Tanvir Ahmed Mohamed Usman

Nayan Jyot Bldg., No. 47-A, 1-2
Cuffe Parade, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400 005

Copy to :      Mega Cabs Ltd.
                        Mahakali Caves Road,
                        Andheri (E), Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment