Wednesday 18 April 2012

NON Refund of compounding fee worth Rs. 38,300/-


26/09/2011
The Regional transport Office,
Western Region,
Andheri West, Mumbai.

Sub: Refund of compounding fee worth Rs. 38,300/-
Dear Sir,
With reference to your letter no. permit/refund/2011/ow/4212 dated 28/3/2011.
I am enclosing herewith original receipt no. 132825/2657/635 dated 29/3/2007 of Rs. 38,800/-, copy of my driving license and copy of agreement signed between myself and Meru Cabs for your ready reference.
I request you to please refund my compounding fee as per the order passed by Hon’ble High Court of Bombay in writ petition no. 2547/2007 and the same order will be applicable to all the permit holders who had deposited the compounding fee because the resolution of the State Transport Authority was quashed by Hon’ble High Court of Bombay in the above mentioned writ petition.
Once again I request you to kindly return my compounding fee with interest within two weeks from the receipt of my refund application failing which I have no option but to approach Hon’ble High court of Bombay entirely at your risk and cost, which please note.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

Govind Prasad Gupta,
Room No. 2, Changunabai Pangey Chawl,
Gaondevi Nagar, Kokani Pada,
Shyam Narayan Dubey Road,
Dahisar East, Mumbai 400 068.

Encl: as above

No comments:

Post a Comment